2020 Code of Alabama
Title 11 - Counties and Municipal Corporations.
Title 3 - Provisions Applicable to Counties and Municipal Corporations.
Chapter 92 - Industrial Parks.
- Section 11-92-1 - Definitions.
- Section 11-92-2 - Legislative Intent; Construction of Chapter Generally.
- Section 11-92-3 - Powers of Counties and Municipalities as to Acquisition, Development, etc., of Parks Generally.
- Section 11-92-4 - Requirements as to Acquisition and Development of Parks.
- Section 11-92-5 - Sale, etc., by Municipalities or Counties of Property or Interests in Property; Ownership of Parks by Municipalities or Counties.
- Section 11-92-6 - Warrants - Form, Terms, Denominations, etc.; Liability of Counties or Municipalities Upon Warrants; Disposition of Proceeds From Sale.
- Section 11-92-7 - Warrants - Security for Payment of Principal and Interest.
- Section 11-92-8 - Refunding Warrants.
- Section 11-92-9 - Investment in Warrants by Trustees, Executors, Etc.
- Section 11-92-10 - Issuance of Warrants and Interest Coupons Deemed Audit and Allowance of Claims by Counties; Effect Thereof.
- Section 11-92-11 - Applicability and Effect of Other Provisions of Law.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.