2020 Code of Alabama
Title 11 - Counties and Municipal Corporations.
Title 3 - Provisions Applicable to Counties and Municipal Corporations.
Chapter 82 - Redemption of Securities.
- Section 11-82-1 - Definitions.
- Section 11-82-2 - Retention of Option to Redeem - Generally.
- Section 11-82-3 - Retention of Option to Redeem - Securities Maturing More Than 10 Years After Date.
- Section 11-82-4 - Limitation on Redemption Prices.
- Section 11-82-5 - Option to Redeem to Be Provided in Proceedings for Issuance of Securities.
- Section 11-82-6 - Applicability of Provisions of Chapter.
- Section 11-82-7 - Validation of Certain Proceedings.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.