2020 Code of Alabama
Title 11 - Counties and Municipal Corporations.
Title 3 - Provisions Applicable to Counties and Municipal Corporations.
Chapter 89A - Solid Waste Disposal Authorities.
- Section 11-89A-1 - Legislative Findings.
- Section 11-89A-2 - Definitions.
- Section 11-89A-3 - Filing of Application for Incorporation of Authority; Denial or Authorization of Incorporation by Governing Body of County or Municipality.
- Section 11-89A-4 - Incorporation Procedure; Contents, Execution, and Filing of Certificate of Incorporation; Notice to Secretary of State.
- Section 11-89A-5 - Amendments to Certificate of Incorporation.
- Section 11-89A-6 - Board of Directors of Authority; Election; Terms of Office; Vacancies; Qualifications; Expenses; Meetings; Notice and Waiver; Resolutions; Impeachment.
- Section 11-89A-7 - Officers of Authority.
- Section 11-89A-8 - Powers of Authority; Location of Facilities of Authority.
- Section 11-89A-9 - Bonds of Authority, Generally.
- Section 11-89A-10 - Security for Payment of Bonds; Contracts and Agreements to Secure.
- Section 11-89A-11 - Proceeds From Sale of Bonds.
- Section 11-89A-12 - Refunding Bonds.
- Section 11-89A-13 - Freedom of Authority From Supervision and Control of State; Applicability of Article 1 of Chapter 27 of Title 22.
- Section 11-89A-14 - Power of Eminent Domain.
- Section 11-89A-15 - Cooperation, Aid, and Agreements From and With Other Bodies.
- Section 11-89A-16 - Exemption From Taxation, Etc.
- Section 11-89A-17 - Exemption From Usury and Interest Laws.
- Section 11-89A-18 - Exemption From Competitive Bid Laws.
- Section 11-89A-19 - Disposition of Net Earnings of Authority.
- Section 11-89A-20 - Bonds of Authority as Legal Investments.
- Section 11-89A-21 - Dissolution of Authority; Vesting of Title to Authority's Property.
- Section 11-89A-22 - Incorporation of Another Authority by Same Determining Subdivision.
- Section 11-89A-23 - Notice of Bond Resolution; Contest to Validity of Bonds, Etc.
- Section 11-89A-24 - Cumulative Effect of Chapter.
- Section 11-89A-25 - Liberal Construction of Chapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.