2005 Revised Code of Washington - Title 36 — Counties
- 36.01 General provisions.
- 36.04 County boundaries.
- 36.05 Actions to establish boundaries.
- 36.08 Transfer of territory where city's harbor lies in two counties.
- 36.09 New county -- Liability for debts.
- 36.12 Removal of county seats.
- 36.13 Classification of counties.
- 36.16 County officers -- General.
- 36.17 Salaries of county officers.
- 36.18 Fees of county officers.
- 36.21 County assessor.
- 36.22 County auditor.
- 36.23 County clerk.
- 36.24 County coroner.
- 36.26 Public defender.
- 36.27 Prosecuting attorney.
- 36.28 County sheriff.
- 36.28A Association of sheriffs and police chiefs.
- 36.29 County treasurer.
- 36.32 County commissioners.
- 36.33 County funds.
- 36.33A Equipment rental and revolving fund.
- 36.34 County property.
- 36.35 Tax title lands.
- 36.36 Aquifer protection areas.
- 36.37 Agricultural fairs and poultry shows.
- 36.38 Admissions tax.
- 36.39 Assistance and relief.
- 36.40 Budget.
- 36.42 Retail sales and use taxes.
- 36.43 Building codes and fire regulations.
- 36.45 Claims against counties.
- 36.47 Coordination of administrative programs.
- 36.48 Depositaries.
- 36.49 Dog license tax.
- 36.50 Farm and home extension work.
- 36.53 Ferries -- Privately owned.
- 36.54 Ferries -- County owned.
- 36.55 Franchises on roads and bridges.
- 36.56 Metropolitan municipal corporation functions, etc. -- Assumption by counties.
- 36.57 County public transportation authority.
- 36.57A Public transportation benefit areas.
- 36.58 Solid waste disposal.
- 36.58A Solid waste collection districts.
- 36.60 County rail districts.
- 36.61 Lake management districts.
- 36.62 Hospitals.
- 36.63 Jails.
- 36.64 Joint governmental activities.
- 36.65 Combined city and county municipal corporations.
- 36.67 Limitation of indebtedness -- County bonds.
- 36.68 Parks and recreational facilities.
- 36.69 Park and recreation districts.
- 36.70 Planning enabling act.
- 36.70A Growth management -- Planning by selected counties and cities.
- 36.70B Local project review.
- 36.70C Judicial review of land use decisions.
- 36.71 Peddlers' and hawkers' licenses.
- 36.72 Printing.
- 36.73 Transportation benefit districts.
- 36.75 Roads and bridges -- General provisions.
- 36.76 Roads and bridges -- Bonds.
- 36.77 Roads and bridges -- Construction.
- 36.78 Roads and bridges -- County road administration board.
- 36.79 Roads and bridges -- Rural arterial program.
- 36.80 Roads and bridges -- Engineer.
- 36.81 Roads and bridges -- Establishment.
- 36.82 Roads and bridges -- Funds -- Budget.
- 36.83 Roads and bridges -- Service districts.
- 36.85 Roads and bridges -- Rights-of-way.
- 36.86 Roads and bridges -- Standards.
- 36.87 Roads and bridges -- Vacation.
- 36.88 County road improvement districts.
- 36.89 Highways -- Open spaces -- Parks -- Other public facilities -- Storm water control.
- 36.90 Southwest Washington fair.
- 36.92 County central services department.
- 36.93 Local governmental organization -- Boundaries -- Review boards.
- 36.94 Sewerage, water, and drainage systems.
- 36.95 Television reception improvement districts.
- 36.96 Dissolution of inactive special purpose districts.
- 36.100 Public facilities districts.
- 36.102 Stadium and exhibition centers.
- 36.105 Community councils for unincorporated areas of island counties.
- 36.110 Jail industries program.
- 36.115 Service agreements.
- 36.120 Regional transportation investment districts.
- 36.900 Construction.
interests in land for conservation, protection, preservation, or open space purposes by counties: RCW 64.04.130.
open space, land, or rights to future development by counties, cities, or metropolitan municipal corporations, tax levy: RCW 84.34.200 through 84.34.240, 84.52.010.
Air pollution control advisory council: RCW 70.94.240.
Camping resort contracts -- Nonapplicability of certain laws to -- Club not subdivision except under city, county powers: RCW 19.105.510.
Civil service commission (sheriff's office): Chapter 41.14 RCW.
Community mental health services act: Chapter 71.24 RCW.
Community renewal, application: RCW 35.81.015.
Community services -- Local funds for: Chapter 71.20 RCW.
Counties may engage in probation and parole services: RCW 36.01.070.
County and city tuberculosis hospital board of managers: Chapter 70.30 RCW.
County committee on school district organization: Chapter 28A.315 RCW.
Credit card use by local governments: RCW 43.09.2855.
Designation as authority or regional authority auditor under Washington Clean Air Act, duties: RCW 70.94.094.
District health board: Chapter 70.46 RCW.
Election board, precinct: Chapter 29A.44 RCW.
Ferry system tariffs and charges review commission: RCW 47.60.300.
Flood control zone district county-wide advisory committee: RCW 86.15.070.
Gambling activities, counties as affecting: Chapter 9.46 RCW.
Game department lands, payments to counties in lieu of taxes: RCW 77.12.201.
Heating systems authorized: RCW 35.97.020.
Housing authority commission: Chapter 35.82 RCW.
Industrial development revenue bonds: Chapter 39.84 RCW.
Intercounty rural library district board of trustees: Chapter 27.12 RCW.
Joint operations by political subdivisions, deposit and control of funds: RCW 43.09.285.
Labor relations consultants: RCW 43.09.230.
Legal aid committee: Chapter 2.50 RCW.
Local adopt-a-highway programs: RCW 47.40.105.
Material removed for channel or harbor improvement, or flood control -- Use for public purpose: RCW 79.140.110.
Mental health and retardation services -- Interstate contracts by boundary counties: RCW 71.28.010.
Multi-purpose community centers, counties may establish: Chapter 35.59 RCW.
Municipalities -- Energy audits and efficiency: RCW 43.19.691.
Outdoor recreation land acquisition or improvement under marine recreation land act: Chapter 79A.25 RCW.
Parking facilities, conveyance of land for: Chapter 35.87 RCW.
Planning commission: Chapter 35.63 RCW; chapter 36.70 RCW.
Pollution control -- Municipal bonding authority: Chapter 70.95A RCW.
Precinct election board: Chapter 29A.44 RCW.
Public bodies may retain collection agencies to collect public debts -- Fees: RCW 19.16.500.
Public buildings, provision to be made for use by aged and handicapped: Chapter 70.92 RCW.
Public hospital district commission: Chapter 70.44 RCW.
Redistricting by local governments and municipal corporations -- Census information for -- Plan, prepared when, criteria for, hearing on, request for review of, certification, remand -- Sanctions when review request frivolous: RCW 29A.76.010.
Registration of contractor required before issuance of building permit: RCW 18.27.110.
Reports, claims, etc., filing: RCW 1.12.070.
School districts -- Agreements with other governmental entities for transportation of students or the public or for other noncommon school purposes -- Limitations: RCW 28A.160.120.
Tourism promotion areas: Chapter 35.101 RCW.
Trade centers -- Annual service fee -- Distribution to counties: RCW 53.29.030.
Transportation centers authorized: Chapter 81.75 RCW.
Unfit dwellings, buildings and structures: Chapter 35.80 RCW.
Urban arterials, planning, funding, etc.: Chapter 47.26 RCW.
Validity of agreement to indemnify against liability for negligence relative to construction or improvement of roads: RCW 4.24.115.
Youth agencies, joint establishment: RCW 35.21.630.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.