2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 36.87 RCW: Roads and bridges — vacation
- 36.87.010 Resolution of intention to vacate.
- 36.87.020 County road frontage owners' petition -- Bond, cash deposit, or fee.
- 36.87.030 County road frontage owners' petition -- Action on petition.
- 36.87.040 Engineer's report.
- 36.87.050 Notice of hearing on report.
- 36.87.060 Hearing.
- 36.87.070 Expense of proceeding.
- 36.87.080 Majority vote required.
- 36.87.090 Vacation of road unopened for five years -- Exceptions.
- 36.87.100 Classification of roads for which public expenditures made -- Compensation of county.
- 36.87.110 Classification of roads for which no public expenditures made -- Compensation of county.
- 36.87.120 Appraised value as basis for compensation -- Appraisal costs.
- 36.87.130 Vacation of roads abutting bodies of water prohibited unless for public purposes or industrial use.
- 36.87.140 Retention of easement for public utilities and services.
- 36.87.900 Severability -- 1969 ex.s. c 185.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.