2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 36.81 RCW: Roads and bridges — establishment
- 36.81.010 Resolution of intention and necessity.
- 36.81.020 Freeholders' petition -- Bond.
- 36.81.030 Deeds and waivers.
- 36.81.040 Action on petition.
- 36.81.050 Engineer's report.
- 36.81.060 Survey map, field notes and profiles.
- 36.81.070 Notice of hearing on report.
- 36.81.080 Hearing -- Road established by resolution.
- 36.81.090 Expense of proceedings.
- 36.81.100 County road on or over dikes.
- 36.81.110 County road on or over dikes -- Condemnation for dike roads.
- 36.81.121 Perpetual advanced six-year plans for coordinated transportation program, expenditures -- Nonmotorized transportation -- Railroad right-of-way.
- 36.81.122 Provisions for bicycle paths, lanes, routes, roadways and improvements to be included in annual revision or extension of comprehensive road programs -- Exception.
- 36.81.130 Procedure specified for establishment, construction, and maintenance.
- 36.81.140 Columbia Basin project road systems -- Establishment by plat. Notes:
|Alternate date for budget hearing: RCW
Bicycles; pavement marking standards: RCW 47.36.280.
State highways in urban areas, allocation of funds, planning, bond issue, etc.: Chapter 47.26 RCW.
Urban arterials, planning, construction by cities and towns, transportation improvement board, funds, bond issue, etc.: Chapter 47.26 RCW.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.