2009 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 27 - Public Assistance.
- Article 1 - General Provisions, 27-1-1 through 27-1-15.
- Article 2 - Public Assistance Act, 27-2-1 through 27-2-47.
- Article 2A - Medicaid Estate Recovery, 27-2A-1 through 27-2A-9.
- Article 2B - New Mexico Works Act, 27-2B-1 through 27-2B-20.
- Article 2C - Pharmaceutical Supplemental Rebate, 27-2C-1 through 27-2C-8.
- Article 2D - Education Works, 27-2D-1 through 27-2D-9.
- Article 2E - Prescription Drug Pricing, 27-2E-1 through 27-2E-3.
- Article 3 - Public Assistance Appeals, 27-3-1 through 27-3-5.
- Article 4 - Special Medical Needs, 27-4-1 through 27-4-5.
- Article 5 - Indigent Hospital and County Health Care, 27-5-1 through 27-5-18.
- Article 6 - Utility Supplements and Assistance, 27-6-1 through 27-6-18.1.
- Article 6A - Low Income Water, Sewer and Solid Waste Service Assistance, 27-6A-1 through 27-6A-5.
- Article 7 - Adult Protective Services, 27-7-1 through 27-7-31.
- Article 7A - Employee Abuse Registry Act, 27-7A-1 through 27-7A-8.
- Article 8 - Community Action, 27-8-1 through 27-8-9.
- Article 9 - Community Care, 27-9-1 through 27-9-2.
- Article 10 - Statewide Health Care, 27-10-1 through 27-10-4.
- Article 11 - Medicaid Providers, 27-11-1 through 27-11-6.
- Article 12 - Child Health, 27-12-1 through 27-12-7.
- Article 13 - Consumer Direction, 27-13-1 through 27-13-7.
- Article 14 - Medicaid False Claims Act, 27-14-1 through 27-14-15.
- Article 15 - Money Follows the Person in New Mexico, 27-15-1 through 27-15-5.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.