There is a newer version of the New Mexico Statutes
2009 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 27 - Public Assistance.
Article 13 - Consumer Direction, 27-13-1 through 27-13-7.
- Section 27-13-1 - Short title.
- Section 27-13-2 - Purpose.
- Section 27-13-3 - Definitions.
- Section 27-13-4 - Consumer direction programs authorized.
- Section 27-13-5 - Department duties.
- Section 27-13-6 - Report.
- Section 27-13-7 - Fiscal intermediary; exemptions; workers' compensation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.