There is a newer version of the New Mexico Statutes
2009 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 27 - Public Assistance.
Article 2B - New Mexico Works Act, 27-2B-1 through 27-2B-20.
- Section 27-2B-1 - Short title.
- Section 27-2B-2 - Legislative findings; purpose of act.
- Section 27-2B-3 - Definitions.
- Section 27-2B-4 - Application; resource planning session; individual responsibility plans; participation agreement; review periods.
- Section 27-2B-5 - Work requirements; work participation rates.
- Section 27-2B-5.1 - Work activities; workers' compensation coverage.
- Section 27-2B-5.2 - Work program; public schools.
- Section 27-2B-6 - Durational limits.
- Section 27-2B-7 - Financial standard of need.
- Section 27-2B-7.1 - Repealed.
- Section 27-2B-8 - Resources.
- Section 27-2B-9 - Mandatory school attendance.
- Section 27-2B-10 - Individual development accounts.
- Section 27-2B-11 - Ineligibility.
- Section 27-2B-12 - Services.
- Section 27-2B-13 - Fair hearing; review and appeal.
- Section 27-2B-14 - Sanctions.
- Section 27-2B-15 - Medicaid eligibility.
- Section 27-2B-16 - Immigrant eligibility.
- Section 27-2B-17 - Records; confidentiality.
- Section 27-2B-18 - Certification.
- Section 27-2B-19 - Subsidized employment.
- Section 27-2B-20 - Repealed.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.