There is a newer version of the New Mexico Statutes
2009 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 27 - Public Assistance.
Article 5 - Indigent Hospital and County Health Care, 27-5-1 through 27-5-18.
- Section 27-5-1 - Short title.
- Section 27-5-2 - Purpose of Indigent Hospital and County Health Care Act.
- Section 27-5-3 - Public assistance provisions.
- Section 27-5-4 - Definitions.
- Section 27-5-4.1 - Applicability.
- Section 27-5-5 - County indigent hospital and county health care board.
- Section 27-5-5.1 - Indigent health care report; required.
- Section 27-5-6 - Powers and duties of the board.
- Section 27-5-6.1 - Sole community provider fund created.
- Section 27-5-7 - County indigent hospital claims fund.
- Section 27-5-7.1 - County indigent hospital claims fund; authorized uses of the fund.
- Section 27-5-8 - Board certification to county commissioners.
- Section 27-5-9 - Tax levies authorized.
- Section 27-5-10 - Subrogation of claim.
- Section 27-5-11 - Hospitals and ambulance services; health care providers; required to file data; sole community provider hospital duties.
- Section 27-5-12 - Payment of claims.
- Section 27-5-12.1 - Appeal.
- Section 27-5-12.2 - Duties of the county; sole community provider hospital payments.
- Section 27-5-13 - Claim shall not expire because of lack of funds; priority of claims.
- Section 27-5-14 - Board to recover costs; presumption of payment.
- Section 27-5-15 - Limitation on lien.
- Section 27-5-16 - Department; payments; cooperation.
- Section 27-5-17 - Repealed.
- Section 27-5-18 - Date of implementation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.