There is a newer version of the New Mexico Statutes
2009 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 27 - Public Assistance.
Article 7A - Employee Abuse Registry Act, 27-7A-1 through 27-7A-8.
- Section 27-7A-1 - Short title.
- Section 27-7A-2 - Definitions.
- Section 27-7A-3 - Employee abuse registry.
- Section 27-7A-4 - Investigation and substantiation of abuse, neglect or exploitation by the department.
- Section 27-7A-5 - Adult protective services division report of abuse, neglect or exploitation.
- Section 27-7A-6 - Placement on registry and hearing process.
- Section 27-7A-7 - Adoption of rules.
- Section 27-7A-8 - Penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.