There is a newer version of the New Mexico Statutes
2009 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 27 - Public Assistance.
Article 14 - Medicaid False Claims Act, 27-14-1 through 27-14-15.
- Section 27-14-1 - Short title.
- Section 27-14-2 - Purpose.
- Section 27-14-3 - Definitions.
- Section 27-14-4 - False claims against the state; liability for certain acts.
- Section 27-14-5 - Documentary material in possession of state agency.
- Section 27-14-6 - Immunity.
- Section 27-14-7 - Civil action for false claims.
- Section 27-14-8 - Rights of the parties to qui tam actions.
- Section 27-14-9 - Award to qui tam plaintiff.
- Section 27-14-10 - Certain actions barred.
- Section 27-14-11 - Department not liable for certain expenses.
- Section 27-14-12 - Employee protection.
- Section 27-14-13 - False claims and reporting procedure.
- Section 27-14-14 - Application of other law.
- Section 27-14-15 - Use of funds.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.