There is a newer version of the New Mexico Statutes
2009 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 27 - Public Assistance.
Article 2C - Pharmaceutical Supplemental Rebate, 27-2C-1 through 27-2C-8.
- Section 27-2C-1 - Short title.
- Section 27-2C-2 - Definitions.
- Section 27-2C-3 - Medicaid formulary for prescription drugs.
- Section 27-2C-4 - Negotiated drug discounts and rebates.
- Section 27-2C-5 - Reporting.
- Section 27-2C-6 - Coordination with other programs.
- Section 27-2C-7 - Rulemaking.
- Section 27-2C-8 - Waivers.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.