There is a newer version of this Title
2019 Code of Alabama
Title 33 - Navigation and Watercourses.
- Chapter 1 - General Provisions Relative to Harbors and Ports and State Docks Department.
- Chapter 2 - Development of Docks and Other Facilities Along Inland Waterways.
- Chapter 3 - Harbor Masters.
- Chapter 4 - Pilots and Pilotage.
- Chapter 5 - Registration and Operation of Vessels.
- Chapter 5A - Abandoned and Derelict Vessels
- Chapter 6 - Discharge of Litter and Sewage From Watercraft.
- Chapter 6A - Recreational Vessel and Residence Boat Seweage Discharges Regulated.
- Chapter 7 - Obstructing Navigation and Dams.
- Chapter 8 - Tombigbee-Tennessee Waterway Development Compact.
- Chapter 9 - Ameraport Deep Draft Harbor and Terminal Compact.
- Chapter 10 - Ameraport Offshore Harbor and Terminal Commission.
- Chapter 11 - Tennessee-Mulberry Waterway commission.repealed.
- Chapter 12 - Elk River Development Agency.
- Chapter 13 - Alabama Port Authority.
- Chapter 14 - River Development authority.repealed.
- Chapter 15 - Bear Creek Development Authority.
- Chapter 16 - Coosa Valley Development Authority.
- Chapter 17 - Tombigbee Valley Development Authority.
- Chapter 18 - Alabama-Coosa-Tallapoosa River Basin Compact
- Chapter 19 - Apalachicola-Chattahoochee-Flint River Basin Compact
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.