2019 Code of Alabama
Title 33 - Navigation and Watercourses.
Chapter 10 - Ameraport Offshore Harbor and Terminal Commission.
- Section 33-10-1 - Definitions.
- Section 33-10-2 - Purpose of chapter.
- Section 33-10-3 - Composition; appointment, qualifications, terms and removal of members; vacancies; officers generally.
- Section 33-10-4 - Compensation and expenses of members.
- Section 33-10-5 - Meetings; quorum.
- Section 33-10-6 - Executive director - Commission to employ; term.
- Section 33-10-7 - Executive director - Duties generally.
- Section 33-10-8 - Executive director - Duties as to minutes, files and records.
- Section 33-10-9 - Executive director - To be secretary to board of commissioners; compensation; employment of personnel.
- Section 33-10-10 - Compensation of employees.
- Section 33-10-11 - Rules.
- Section 33-10-12 - Soliciting, etc., money and other assistance.
- Section 33-10-13 - Information, etc., property of state; records open to inspection.
- Section 33-10-14 - Powers and duties generally.
- Section 33-10-15 - Certain powers enumerated.
- Section 33-10-16 - Promotion, operation, etc., of development program; contracts, etc., with other agencies.
- Section 33-10-17 - Jurisdiction; right to acquire waterbottoms.
- Section 33-10-18 - Lease of state-owned waterbottoms.
- Section 33-10-19 - Lease of state lands; petroleum and commodity terminal; compensation of oyster lessees.
- Section 33-10-20 - Protection of coastal environment.
- Section 33-10-21 - Contracts for public utilities.
- Section 33-10-22 - Purchase of vehicles, equipment, etc.
- Section 33-10-23 - Intergovernmental contracts.
- Section 33-10-24 - Issuance of bonds.
- Section 33-10-25 - Exemption from taxation; servicing of bonds.
- Section 33-10-26 - When commission to cease to exist.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.