2019 Code of Alabama
Title 33 - Navigation and Watercourses.
Chapter 5A - Abandoned and Derelict Vessels
- Section 33-5A-1 - Definitions.
- Section 33-5A-2 - Removal.
- Section 33-5A-3 - Duty.
- Section 33-5A-4 - Liens and fees; sale.
- Section 33-5A-5 - Disposal of certain abandoned and derelict vessels.
- Section 33-5A-6 - Proceeds of the sale.
- Section 33-5A-7 - Right to contest sale.
- Section 33-5A-8 - Right of redemption.
- Section 33-5A-9 - Alabama Abandoned and Derelict Vessel Fund.
- Section 33-5A-10 - Unattended vessel check.
- Section 33-5A-11 - Refusal or failure to remove derelict vessel.
- Section 33-5A-12 - Rulemaking authority.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.