2019 Code of Alabama
Title 33 - Navigation and Watercourses.
Chapter 15 - Bear Creek Development Authority.
- Section 33-15-1 - Definitions.
- Section 33-15-2 - Authorization and establishment; purpose; public corporation and political subdivision.
- Section 33-15-3 - Procedure for incorporation.
- Section 33-15-4 - Composition of board of directors; appointment, qualifications and terms of members; vacancies in office.
- Section 33-15-5 - Initial meeting of board; expenses of directors; quorum; acquisition by eminent domain of certain property or rights not authorized.
- Section 33-15-6 - Powers, duties and functions generally.
- Section 33-15-7 - Rates, fees and charges; user permits.
- Section 33-15-8 - Bonds and other obligations - Generally.
- Section 33-15-9 - Bonds and other obligations - Contracts to secure bonds and other obligations.
- Section 33-15-10 - Bonds and other obligations - Statutory mortgage lien.
- Section 33-15-11 - Bonds and other obligations - Use of proceeds from sale of bonds.
- Section 33-15-12 - Exemption from taxation, etc.
- Section 33-15-13 - Monetary contributions by certain counties and municipalities.
- Section 33-15-14 - Freedom of authority from supervision and control.
- Section 33-15-15 - Annual reports.
- Section 33-15-16 - Use of public roads.
- Section 33-15-17 - Cooperation of state agencies.
- Section 33-15-18 - Advisory board.
- Section 33-15-19 - Chapter cumulative; construction of chapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.