2019 Code of Alabama
Title 33 - Navigation and Watercourses.
Chapter 16 - Coosa Valley Development Authority.
- Section 33-16-1 - Definitions.
- Section 33-16-2 - Legislative intent; construction of chapter.
- Section 33-16-3 - Authorization to form public corporation.
- Section 33-16-4 - Procedure for incorporation.
- Section 33-16-5 - Certificate of incorporation; no fees to be paid to Secretary of State.
- Section 33-16-6 - Members, officers and directors; records of proceedings.
- Section 33-16-7 - Duties and obligations which may be undertaken.
- Section 33-16-8 - Powers enumerated.
- Section 33-16-9 - Contracts.
- Section 33-16-10 - Delegation of duties, etc., to other public corporations, agencies and departments of state.
- Section 33-16-11 - Construction, maintenance, etc., of terminals.
- Section 33-16-12 - Bonds - Generally.
- Section 33-16-13 - Bonds - Disposition of proceeds; investments.
- Section 33-16-14 - Bonds - State Treasurer to pay principal and interest of bonds; records.
- Section 33-16-15 - Dissolution of authority.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.