2019 Code of Alabama
Title 33 - Navigation and Watercourses.
Chapter 3 - Harbor Masters.
- Section 33-3-1 - Police and supervisory duties of State Port Authority.
- Section 33-3-2 - Powers to regulate anchorage, etc.
- Section 33-3-3 - Fees and charges.
- Section 33-3-4 - Harbor Master and deputy harbor masters - Appointment; duties.
- Section 33-3-5 - Harbor Master and deputy harbor masters - Removal; bond; boarding of vessels; records; additional appointments.
- Section 33-3-6 - Harbor Master and deputy harbor masters - Performance of duties by those not qualified and appointed.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.