2019 Code of Alabama
Title 33 - Navigation and Watercourses.
Chapter 6A - Recreational Vessel and Residence Boat Seweage Discharges Regulated.
- Section 33-6A-1 - Definitions.
- Section 33-6A-2 - Rules and regulations.
- Section 33-6A-3 - Prohibited activities.
- Section 33-6A-3.1 - Use on specified lakes of houseboats, vessels of large size, and vessels with certain speed ratings.
- Section 33-6A-4 - Compliance with federal laws, etc.
- Section 33-6A-5 - Pump-out stations at marinas.
- Section 33-6A-6 - Annual inspection of vessels; decal; citations; fees.
- Section 33-6A-7 - Public education program.
- Section 33-6A-8 - Violations.
- Section 33-6A-9 - Disposition of fines.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.