2005 Revised Code of Washington - Title 66 — Alcoholic beverage control
- 66.04 Definitions.
- 66.08 Liquor control board -- General provisions.
- 66.12 Exemptions.
- 66.16 State liquor stores.
- 66.20 Liquor permits.
- 66.24 Licenses -- Stamp taxes.
- 66.28 Miscellaneous regulatory provisions.
- 66.32 Search and seizure.
- 66.36 Abatement proceedings.
- 66.40 Local option.
- 66.44 Enforcement -- Penalties.
- 66.98 Construction.
|Alcoholism, intoxication, and drug addiction|
private establishments: Chapter 71.12 RCW.
treatment: Chapter 70.96A RCW.
Minors, access to tobacco, role of liquor control board: Chapter 70.155 RCW.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.