2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 71.12 RCW: Private establishments
- 71.12.455 Definitions.
- 71.12.460 License to be obtained -- Penalty.
- 71.12.470 License application -- Fees.
- 71.12.480 Examination of operation of establishment and premises before granting license.
- 71.12.485 Fire protection -- Duties of chief of the Washington state patrol.
- 71.12.490 Expiration and renewal of license.
- 71.12.500 Examination of premises as to compliance with the chapter, rules, and license -- License changes.
- 71.12.510 Examination and visitation in general.
- 71.12.520 Scope of examination.
- 71.12.530 Conference with management -- Improvement.
- 71.12.540 Recommendations to be kept on file -- Records of inmates.
- 71.12.550 Local authorities may also prescribe standards.
- 71.12.560 Voluntary patients -- Receipt authorized -- Application -- Report.
- 71.12.570 Communications by patients -- Rights.
- 71.12.590 Revocation of license for noncompliance -- Exemption as to Christian Science establishments.
- 71.12.595 Suspension of license -- Noncompliance with support order -- Reissuance.
- 71.12.640 Prosecuting attorney shall prosecute violations.
- 71.12.670 Licensing, operation, inspection -- Adoption of rules. Notes:
|Alcoholism, intoxication, and drug addiction treatment: Chapter
Cost of services, disclosure: RCW 70.41.250.
Mentally ill, commitment procedures, rights, etc.: Chapter 71.05 RCW.
Minors -- Mental health services, commitment: Chapter 71.34 RCW.
State hospitals for mentally ill: Chapter 72.23 RCW.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.