2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 66.40 RCW: Local option
- 66.40.010 Local option units.
- 66.40.020 Election may be held.
- 66.40.030 License elections.
- 66.40.040 Petition for election -- Contents -- Procedure -- Signatures, filing, form, copies, fees, etc. -- Public inspection.
- 66.40.100 Check of petitions.
- 66.40.110 Form of ballot.
- 66.40.120 Canvass of votes -- Effect.
- 66.40.130 Effect of election as to licenses.
- 66.40.140 Certificate of result to board -- Grace period -- Permitted activities.
- 66.40.150 Concurrent liquor elections in same election unit prohibited.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.