2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 70.155 RCW: Tobacco — access to minors
- 70.155.005 Finding.
- 70.155.010 Definitions.
- 70.155.020 Cigarette wholesaler or retailer licensee duties -- Prohibition sign to be posted.
- 70.155.030 Cigarette machine location.
- 70.155.040 Cigarettes must be sold in original package -- Exception.
- 70.155.050 Sampling prohibited -- Penalty.
- 70.155.070 Coupons.
- 70.155.080 Purchasing, possessing by persons under eighteen -- Civil infraction -- Jurisdiction.
- 70.155.090 Age identification requirement.
- 70.155.100 Penalties, sanctions, and actions against licensees.
- 70.155.105 Delivery sale of cigarettes -- Requirements, unlawful practices -- Penalties -- Enforcement.
- 70.155.110 Liquor control board authority.
- 70.155.120 Youth tobacco prevention account -- Source and use of funds.
- 70.155.130 Preemption of political subdivisions.
- 70.155.900 Severability -- 1993 c 507.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.