2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 66.12 RCW: Exemptions
- 66.12.010 Wine or beer manufactured for home use.
- 66.12.020 Sales of liquor to board.
- 66.12.030 Licensed manufacturers not prevented from storing liquor -- Transshipment in interstate, foreign commerce -- Interstate, foreign transactions protected.
- 66.12.060 Pharmaceutical preparations, patent medicines, denatured alcohol.
- 66.12.070 Medicinal, culinary, and toilet preparations not usable as beverages -- Sample and analysis -- Clearly labeled.
- 66.12.110 Duty-free alcoholic beverages for personal use.
- 66.12.120 Bringing alcoholic beverages into state from another state -- Payment of markup and tax.
- 66.12.125 Alcohol for use as fuel -- Legislative finding and declaration.
- 66.12.130 Alcohol for use as fuel in motor vehicles, farm implements, machines, etc., or in combination with other petroleum products for use as fuel.
- 66.12.140 Use of alcoholic beverages in culinary, restaurant, or food fermentation courses.
- 66.12.150 Beer or wine offered by hospital or nursing home for consumption on the premises.
- 66.12.160 Manufacture or sale of confections or food containing liquor.
- 66.12.170 Obtaining liquor for manufacturing confections or food products.
- 66.12.180 Wine commission -- Wine donations -- Promotional activities.
- 66.12.185 Beer commission -- Beer or malt donations -- Promotional activities.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.