2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 66.16 RCW: State liquor stores
- 66.16.010 Board may establish -- Price standards -- Prices in special instances.
- 66.16.040 Sales of liquor by employees -- Identification cards -- Permit holders -- Sales for cash -- Exception.
- 66.16.041 Credit and debit card purchases -- Rules -- Provision, installation, maintenance of equipment by board -- Consideration of offsetting liquor revolving fund balance reduction.
- 66.16.050 Sale of beer and wine to person licensed to sell.
- 66.16.060 Sealed packages may be required, exception.
- 66.16.070 Liquor cannot be opened or consumed on store premises.
- 66.16.080 Sunday closing.
- 66.16.090 Record of individual purchases confidential -- Penalty for disclosure.
- 66.16.100 Fortified wine sales.
- 66.16.110 Birth defects from alcohol -- Warning required.
- 66.16.120 Employees working on Sabbath.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.