2010 Pennsylvania Code
Title 18 - CRIMES AND OFFENSES
Chapter 75 - Other Offenses
- 7501 - Removal of mobile home to evade tax.
- 7502 - Failure of mobile home court operator to make reports.
- 7503 - Interest of certain architects and engineers in public work contracts.
- 7504 - Appointment of special policemen.
- 7505 - Violation of governmental rules regarding traffic.
- 7506 - Violation of rules regarding conduct on Commonwealth property.
- 7507 - Breach of privacy by using a psychological-stress evaluator, an audio-stress monitor or a similar device without consent.
- 7507.1 - Invasion of privacy.
- 7508 - Drug trafficking sentencing and penalties.
- 7508.1 - Substance Abuse Education and Demand Reduction Fund.
- 7508.2 - Operation of methamphetamine laboratory.
- 7509 - Furnishing drug-free urine.
- 7510 - Municipal housing code avoidance.
- 7511 - Control of alarm devices and automatic dialing devices.
- 7512 - Criminal use of communication facility.
- 7513 - Restriction on alcoholic beverages (Repealed).
- 7514 - Operating a motor vehicle not equipped with ignition interlock (Repealed).
- 7515 - Contingent compensation.
- 7516 - Greyhound racing.
- 7517 - Commemorative service demonstration activities.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Pennsylvania may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.