2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 4. Alcoholic Beverages
Chapter 11. Licensing
- Article 1. Licensing and Reporting Requirements.
- Article 2. Licenses and Permits.
- Article 3. Application for License or Permit.
- Article 4. Denial, Suspension, or Revocation of Licenses and Permits.
- Article 5. Restrictions on Issuance and Transfer of Licenses.
- Article 6. Procedures for Public Influence.
- Article 7. Board Procedures.
- Article 8. Expiration of Licenses.
- Article 9. Miscellaneous Provisions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.