2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 4. Alcoholic Beverages
Chapter 11. Licensing
Article 5. Restrictions on Issuance and Transfer of Licenses.
- Sec. 04.11.390. Residence requirements. [Repealed, § 19 ch 74 SLA 1999.]
- Sec. 04.11.395. Board imposed conditions or restrictions.
- Sec. 04.11.400. Population limitations.
- Sec. 04.11.410. Restriction of location near churches and schools.
- Sec. 04.11.420. Zoning limitations.
- Sec. 04.11.430. Person and location.
- Sec. 04.11.450. Prohibited financial interest.
- Sec. 04.11.460. Prior public approval.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.