2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 4. Alcoholic Beverages
Chapter 06. Alcoholic Beverage Control Board
- Sec. 04.06.010. Establishment of board.
- Sec. 04.06.020. Appointment and qualifications.
- Sec. 04.06.030. Terms of office; chair.
- Sec. 04.06.040. Per diem and expenses.
- Sec. 04.06.050. Meetings.
- Sec. 04.06.060. Quorum and majority.
- Sec. 04.06.070. Appointment and removal of director.
- Sec. 04.06.075. Authority of director.
- Sec. 04.06.080. Delegation of authority.
- Sec. 04.06.090. Powers and duties.
- Sec. 04.06.095. Statewide database.
- Sec. 04.06.100. Regulations.
- Sec. 04.06.110. Peace officer powers.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.