2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 4. Alcoholic Beverages
Chapter 11. Licensing
Article 7. Board Procedures.
- Sec. 04.11.510. Procedure for action on license applications, suspensions, and revocations.
- Sec. 04.11.520. Notice to local governing body.
- Sec. 04.11.525. Notice to community council and others.
- Sec. 04.11.530. Consideration of reports.
- Sec. 04.11.535. Suspension and revocation based on acts of employees.
- Sec. 04.11.537. Application of precedent.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.