2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 4. Alcoholic Beverages
Chapter 11. Licensing
Article 1. Licensing and Reporting Requirements.
- Sec. 04.11.010. License or permit required; presumption concerning possession for sale.
- Sec. 04.11.015. Purchase from nonlicensee prohibited.
- Sec. 04.11.020. Exceptions: License or permit not required.
- Sec. 04.11.030. Death of licensee.
- Sec. 04.11.040. Board approval of transfers.
- Sec. 04.11.045. Reports required of limited liability organizations.
- Sec. 04.11.050. Reports required of corporations.
- Sec. 04.11.055. Reports required of partnerships.
- Sec. 04.11.060. Nonresident distiller, brewer, winery, or wholesaler.
- Sec. 04.11.070. Power limited to the board.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.