2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 4. Alcoholic Beverages
Chapter 11. Licensing
Article 9. Miscellaneous Provisions.
- Sec. 04.11.560. Appeals.
- Sec. 04.11.570. Refund and forfeiture of fees.
- Sec. 04.11.575. Civil fine.
- Sec. 04.11.580. Surrender or destruction of license.
- Sec. 04.11.590. Disposition of money.
- Sec. 04.11.610. Refund to municipalities.
- Sec. 04.11.630. Accessibility of license and licensed premises to inspection.
- Sec. 04.11.660. License a privilege.
- Sec. 04.11.670. Foreclosure.
- Sec. 04.11.680. Duration of licenses and permits.
- Sec. 04.11.690. Discouragement of monopolies.
- Sec. 04.11.700. Renumbered as AS 04.21.055.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.