2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 949. Awards for the victims of crimes.
CRIME VICTIM COMPENSATION
- 949.001 Legislative intent.
- 949.01 Definitions.
- 949.02 Administration.
- 949.03 Compensable acts.
- 949.035 Residents; victims of crime outside the state.
- 949.04 Application for award.
- 949.05 Award; to whom payable.
- 949.06 Computation of award.
- 949.07 Manner of payment.
- 949.08 Limitations on awards.
- 949.09 Effect of conviction.
- 949.11 Hearings.
- 949.115 Subpoenas.
- 949.12 Condition of claimant.
- 949.13 Agency cooperation.
- 949.14 Attorney fees.
- 949.15 Department subrogation rights.
- 949.16 Confidentiality of records.
- 949.165 Escrow accounts; moneys received as a result of the commission of a serious crime.
- 949.17 Offenses.
- 949.18 Report by the department.
SEXUAL ASSAULT FORENSIC EXAMINATION COMPENSATION
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.