2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 950. Rights of victims and witnesses of crime.
- 950.01 Legislative intent.
- 950.02 Definitions.
- 950.03 Eligibility of victims.
- 950.04 Basic bill of rights for victims and witnesses.
- 950.045 Accompaniment by a victim advocate.
- 950.055 Child victims and witnesses; rights and services.
- 950.06 Reimbursement for services.
- 950.07 Intergovernmental cooperation.
- 950.08 Information and mediation services.
- 950.09 Crime victims rights board.
- 950.095 Confidentiality of complaints.
- 950.10 Limitation on liability; grounds for appeal.
- 950.105 Standing.
- 950.11 Penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.