2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 949. Awards for the victims of crimes.
949.38 Report by the department.
949.38 Report by the department. The department's biennial report under s. 15.04 (1) (d) shall include a report of its activities under this subchapter including all of the following:
(1) An explanation of the procedures for filing and processing claims under this subchapter.
(2) A description of the programs and policies instituted to promote awareness about the awards under this subchapter.
(3) An analysis of future needs and suggested program improvements.
(4) A copy of the forms used under this subchapter.
(5) A complete statistical analysis of the cases handled under this subchapter, including all of the following:
(a) The number of claims filed.
(b) The number of claims approved and the amount of each award.
(c) The number of claims denied and the reasons for rejection.
(d) A breakdown of claims by geographic area and month.