2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 202. Regulation of professional employer organizations and the solicitation of funds for a charitable purpose.
- 202.01 Definitions.
- 202.021 Registration.
- 202.031 General duties.
- 202.041 Fees.
- 202.051 Debit or credit card payments; collection of registration for nonpayment by financial institution.
- 202.06 Disciplinary proceedings; enforcement of laws requiring registration.
- 202.07 General powers of the department.
SOLICITATION OF FUNDS FOR CHARITABLE PURPOSES
- 202.11 Definitions.
- 202.12 Regulation of charitable organizations.
- 202.13 Regulation of fund-raising counsel.
- 202.14 Regulation of professional fund-raisers.
- 202.15 Charitable sales promotions.
- 202.16 Prohibited acts.
- 202.17 Administration and investigations.
- 202.18 Penalties and enforcement.
PROFESSIONAL EMPLOYER ORGANIZATIONS
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.