2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 201. Securities of public service corporations.
- 201.01 Definitions.
- 201.02 Power of alienation, state control.
- 201.03 Issue of securities.
- 201.04 Consideration for securities.
- 201.05 Securities.
- 201.06 Certificate of authority, impounding securities.
- 201.07 Securities accounted for.
- 201.08 Court review.
- 201.09 Penalties.
- 201.10 Fees for authority to issue securities, expenses.
- 201.11 Impaired capital.
- 201.12 Judicial sale of corporation, reorganization.
- 201.13 Stock.
- 201.14 Validation of securities issued without certificate.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.