2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 213. Police and fire fighting service.
- 213.01 Fire Fighters' Association; powers; military duty.
- 213.02 City and village fire company trustees: election, powers.
- 213.03 City and village fire company trustees: term; vacancies.
- 213.04 City and village fire companies: how disbanded.
- 213.05 Organization of town fire companies.
- 213.06 Purposes of town fire companies; refusal to act.
- 213.07 Town fire company reports; exemptions.
- 213.08 What is a town fire department.
- 213.095 Police power of fire chief, rescue squads.
- 213.10 Fire Fighters Relief Association.
- 213.105 State Fire Fighters Memorial.
- 213.106 State Police and Fire Fighters Hall of Fame.
- 213.107 State-sanctioned fire fighter service medal.
- 213.11 Police Relief Association.
- 213.12 Pay.
- 213.13 Rest days for fire fighters.
- 213.15 Fire hose threads and fittings to be uniform.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.