2017 Revised Code of Washington
Title 11 - PROBATE AND TRUST LAW
- RCW Dispositions - Information about RCW sections that have been repealed, expired, decodified, or recodified.
- 11.02 General provisions.
- 11.04 Descent and distribution.
- 11.05A Uniform simultaneous death act.
- 11.07 Nonprobate assets on dissolution or invalidation of marriage.
- 11.08 Escheats.
- 11.10 Abatement of assets.
- 11.11 Testamentary disposition of nonprobate assets act.
- 11.12 Wills.
- 11.18 Liability of beneficiary of nonprobate asset.
- 11.20 Custody, proof, and probate of wills.
- 11.24 Will contests.
- 11.28 Letters testamentary and of administration.
- 11.32 Special administrators.
- 11.36 Qualifications of personal representatives.
- 11.40 Claims against estate.
- 11.42 Settlement of creditor claims for estates passing without probate.
- 11.44 Inventory and appraisement.
- 11.48 Personal representatives—General provisions—Actions by and against.
- 11.54 Family support and postdeath creditor's claim exemptions.
- 11.56 Sales, exchanges, leases, mortgages, and borrowing.
- 11.60 Performance of decedent's contracts.
- 11.62 Small estates—Disposition of property.
- 11.64 Partnership property.
- 11.66 Social security benefits.
- 11.68 Settlement of estates without administration.
- 11.72 Distribution before settlement.
- 11.76 Settlement of estates.
- 11.80 Estates of absentees.
- 11.84 Inheritance rights of slayers or abusers.
- 11.86 Disclaimer of interests.
- 11.88 Guardianship—Appointment, qualification, removal of guardians.
- 11.90 Uniform adult guardianship and protective proceedings jurisdiction act.
- 11.92 Guardianship—Powers and duties of guardian or limited guardian.
- 11.95 Powers of appointment.
- 11.96A Trust and estate dispute resolution.
- 11.97 Effect of trust instrument.
- 11.98 Trusts.
- 11.98A Trusts—Trustee's delegation of duties—Investments—Statutory trust advisors.
- 11.99 Construction.
- 11.100 Investment of trust funds.
- 11.102 Common trust funds.
- 11.103 Revocable trusts.
- 11.104A Washington principal and income act of 2002.
- 11.106 Trustees' accounting act.
- 11.107 Trusts—Decanting power.
- 11.108 Miscellaneous provisions for distributions made by a governing instrument.
- 11.110 Charitable trusts.
- 11.114 Uniform transfers to minors act.
- 11.118 Trusts—Animals.
- 11.120 Uniform fiduciary access to digital assets act.
- 11.125 Uniform power of attorney act.
Rules of court:
compensation, reports: SPR 98.12W.
guardians, receivers, personal representatives compromise and settlement: SPR 98.08W.
receivers, reports by: SPR 98.10W.
Cemetery plots, inheritance: Chapter 68.32 RCW.
Community property agreements: Chapter 26.16 RCW.
Coroner's duty as to property of deceased: RCW 36.24.130, 36.24.180.
Court commissioners, powers in probate matters: RCW 2.24.040.
Donation of human remains for medical purposes: Chapter 68.64 RCW.
Evidence, transaction with person since deceased: RCW 5.60.030.
Fees, collection by superior court clerk: RCW 27.24.070, 36.18.020.
Joint tenancy: Chapter 64.28 RCW.
Jurisdiction: RCW 2.08.010, 2.08.190; State Constitution Art. 4 §§ 4 and 6 (Amendment 28).
Life insurance payable to trustee named as beneficiary in policy or will: RCW 48.18.450, 48.18.452.
Partition of real property: Chapter 7.52 RCW.
Production of pretended heir: Chapter 9A.60 RCW.
Replacement of lost or destroyed probate records: RCW 5.48.060.
Stock certificates—Joint tenancy—Transfer pursuant to direction of survivor: RCW 23B.07.240.
Veterans' estates, appointment of director of veterans' affairs to act as fiduciary: RCW 73.04.130.
payment on death of employee: RCW 49.48.120.
preference on death of employer: RCW 49.56.020.
Written finding of presumed death, missing in action, etc.: RCW 5.40.020 through 5.40.040.