2017 Revised Code of Washington
Title 11 - PROBATE AND TRUST LAW
11.95 Powers of appointment.
- 11.95.010 Releases.
- 11.95.020 Releases—Partial releases.
- 11.95.030 Releases—Delivery.
- 11.95.040 Releases—Effect of RCW 11.95.010 through 11.95.050 on prior releases.
- 11.95.060 Exercise of powers of appointment.
- 11.95.070 Application of chapter—Application of 1984 c 149.
- 11.95.100 Exercise of power in favor of holder—Limitations.
- 11.95.110 Exercise of power in favor of holder—Disregard of provision conferring absolute or similar power—Power of removal.
- 11.95.120 Exercise of power in favor of holder—Income under marital deduction—Spousal power of appointment.
- 11.95.130 Exercise of power in favor of holder—Inference of law.
- 11.95.140 Exercise of power in favor of holder—Applicability.
- 11.95.150 Exercise of power in favor of holder—Cause of action.
- 11.95.160 Lapse of a power—Intent not to exercise a power—Treatment.
- 11.95.900 Construction—Chapter applicable to state registered domestic partnerships—2009 c 521.
Trust provisions may relieve trustee from duty, restriction, or liability imposed by statute: RCW 11.97.010.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.