2017 Revised Code of Washington
Title 11 - PROBATE AND TRUST LAW
11.76 Settlement of estates.
- 11.76.010 Report of personal representative—Contents—Interim reports.
- 11.76.020 Notice of hearing—Settlement of report.
- 11.76.030 Final report and petition for distribution—Contents.
- 11.76.040 Time and place of hearing—Notice.
- 11.76.050 Hearing on final report—Decree of distribution.
- 11.76.060 Continuance to cite in sureties on bond when account incorrect.
- 11.76.070 Attorney's fees to contestant of erroneous account or report.
- 11.76.080 Representation of incapacitated person by guardian ad litem or limited guardian—Exception.
- 11.76.095 Distribution of estates to minors.
- 11.76.100 Receipts for expenses from personal representative.
- 11.76.110 Order of payment of debts.
- 11.76.120 Limitation on preference to mortgage or judgment.
- 11.76.130 Expense of monument.
- 11.76.150 Payment of claims where estate insufficient.
- 11.76.160 Liability of personal representative.
- 11.76.170 Action on claim not acted on—Contribution.
- 11.76.180 Order maturing claim not due.
- 11.76.190 Procedure on contingent and disputed claim.
- 11.76.200 Agent for absentee distributee.
- 11.76.210 Agent's bond.
- 11.76.220 Sale of unclaimed estate—Remittance of proceeds to department of revenue.
- 11.76.230 Liability of agent.
- 11.76.240 Claimant to proceeds of sale.
- 11.76.243 Heirs may institute probate proceedings if no claimant appears.
- 11.76.245 Procedure when claim made after time limitation.
- 11.76.247 When court retains jurisdiction after entry of decree of distribution.
- 11.76.250 Letters after final settlement.
Destruction of receipts for expenses under probate proceedings: RCW 36.23.065.
Estate and transfer taxes: Chapter 83.100 RCW.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.