2017 Revised Code of Washington
Title 11 - PROBATE AND TRUST LAW
11.90 Uniform adult guardianship and protective proceedings jurisdiction act.
- 11.90.010 Short title.
- 11.90.020 Definitions.
- 11.90.030 Foreign country treatment.
- 11.90.040 Communications with out-of-state courts.
- 11.90.050 Requests between in-state and out-of-state courts.
- 11.90.060 Testimony and documentary evidence from another state.
- 11.90.200 Definitions.
- 11.90.210 Exclusive jurisdictional basis.
- 11.90.220 Appointing a guardian or issuing a protective order.
- 11.90.230 Special jurisdiction.
- 11.90.240 Exclusive jurisdiction for court appointing a guardian or issuing a protective order.
- 11.90.250 In-state court declining jurisdiction.
- 11.90.260 Jurisdiction required by unjustifiable conduct.
- 11.90.270 Notice of petition requirements when not respondent's home state on filing date.
- 11.90.280 Rules when guardian appointment or protective order petition is filed in Washington and another state.
- 11.90.400 Procedure for transfer of guardianship to an out-of-state court.
- 11.90.410 Procedures for transfer of guardianship or conservatorship to Washington.
- 11.90.420 Registering out-of-state guardianship.
- 11.90.430 Registering an out-of-state protective order.
- 11.90.440 Enforcement of guardianship or protective order from another state.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.