2017 Revised Code of Washington
Title 11 - PROBATE AND TRUST LAW
11.92 Guardianship—Powers and duties of guardian or limited guardian.
- 11.92.010 Guardians or limited guardians under court control—Legal age.
- 11.92.035 Claims.
- 11.92.040 Duties of guardian or limited guardian in general.
- 11.92.043 Additional duties.
- 11.92.050 Intermediate accounts or reports—Hearing—Order.
- 11.92.053 Settlement of estate upon termination.
- 11.92.056 Citation of surety on bond.
- 11.92.060 Guardian to represent incapacitated person—Compromise of claims—Service of process.
- 11.92.090 Sale, exchange, lease, or mortgage of property.
- 11.92.096 Guardian access to certain held assets.
- 11.92.100 Petition—Contents.
- 11.92.110 Sale of real estate.
- 11.92.115 Return and confirmation of sale.
- 11.92.120 Confirmation conclusive.
- 11.92.125 Broker's fee and closing expenses—Sale, exchange, mortgage, or lease of real estate.
- 11.92.130 Performance of contracts.
- 11.92.140 Court authorization for actions regarding guardianship funds.
- 11.92.150 Request for special notice of proceedings.
- 11.92.160 Citation for failure to file account or report.
- 11.92.170 Removal of property of nonresident incapacitated person.
- 11.92.180 Compensation and expenses of guardian or limited guardian—Attorney's fees—Department of social and health services clients paying part of costs—Rules.
- 11.92.185 Concealed or embezzled property.
- 11.92.190 Detention of person in residential placement facility against will prohibited—Effect of court order—Service of notice of residential placement.
- 11.92.195 Incapacitated persons—Right to associate with persons of their choosing.
Veterans: RCW 73.04.140.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.