2005 Revised Code of Washington - Title 74 — Public assistance
- 74.04 General provisions -- Administration.
- 74.08 Eligibility generally -- Standards of assistance.
- 74.08A Washington WorkFirst temporary assistance for needy families.
- 74.09 Medical care.
- 74.09A Medical assistance -- Coordination of benefits -- Computerized information transfer.
- 74.12 Temporary assistance for needy families.
- 74.12A Incentive to work -- Economic independence.
- 74.13 Child welfare services.
- 74.14A Children and family services.
- 74.14B Children's services.
- 74.14C Family preservation services.
- 74.15 Care of children, expectant mothers, developmentally disabled.
- 74.18 Department of services for the blind.
- 74.20 Support of dependent children.
- 74.20A Support of dependent children -- Alternative method -- 1971 act.
- 74.25 Job opportunities and basic skills training program.
- 74.25A Employment partnership program.
- 74.26 Services for children with multiple handicaps.
- 74.29 Rehabilitation services for individuals with disabilities.
- 74.32 Advisory committees on vendor rates.
- 74.34 Abuse of vulnerable adults.
- 74.36 Funding for community programs for the aging.
- 74.38 Senior citizens services act.
- 74.39 Long-term care service options.
- 74.39A Long-term care services options -- Expansion.
- 74.41 Respite care services.
- 74.42 Nursing homes -- Resident care, operating standards.
- 74.46 Nursing facility medicaid payment system.
- 74.50 Alcoholism and drug addiction treatment and support.
- 74.55 Children's system of care.
- 74.98 Construction.
|Assistance and relief by counties: Chapter
Child abuse or neglect, reports by practitioners of healing arts: Chapter 26.44 RCW.
Displaced homemaker act: Chapter 28B.04 RCW.
Domestic violence prevention: Chapter 26.50 RCW.
Jurisdiction over Indians as to public assistance: Chapter 37.12 RCW.
Low-income patients, malpractice insurance for retired physicians providing health care services: RCW 43.70.460.
Missing children clearinghouse and hot line: Chapter 13.60 RCW.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.