2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 28B.04 RCW: Displaced homemaker act
- 28B.04.010 Short title.
- 28B.04.020 Legislative findings -- Purpose.
- 28B.04.030 Definitions.
- 28B.04.040 Multipurpose service centers -- Contracts for -- Rules embodying standards for -- Funds for.
- 28B.04.050 Multipurpose service centers -- Referral to services by -- Displaced homemakers as staff.
- 28B.04.060 Contracting for specific programs.
- 28B.04.080 Consultation and cooperation with other agencies -- Agency report of available services and funds therefor -- Board as clearinghouse for information and resources.
- 28B.04.085 Displaced homemaker program advisory committee.
- 28B.04.090 Considerations when awarding contracts.
- 28B.04.100 Percentage of funding for centers or program to be provided by administering organization.
- 28B.04.110 Acceptance and use of contributions authorized -- Qualifications.
- 28B.04.120 Discrimination prohibited.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.