2011 South Dakota Code
Title 1 STATE AFFAIRS AND GOVERNMENT
Chapter 19A. Preservation of Historic Sites
- §1-19A-1 Legislative findings and declaration.
- §1-19A-2 Definition of terms.
- §1-19A-3 Statewide survey of historic properties.
- §1-19A-4 Entry on private property for survey--Consent required.
- §1-19A-5 State register of historic places--Standards for listing.
- §1-19A-6 Participation in conferences and programs.
- §1-19A-7 Cooperation with other governmental agencies.
- §1-19A-8 Qualification for federal aid.
- §1-19A-9 Office as agency to accept donations--Exception.
- §1-19A-10 Preparation of preservation plan--Review and revision.
- §1-19A-11 Promulgation of rules regarding properties.
- §1-19A-11.1 Preservation of historic property--Procedures.
- §1-19A-12 Coordination of activities of local commissions.
- §1-19A-13 Assistance to local commissions and private parties.
- §1-19A-13.1 Historical preservation loan and grant fund established--Purpose--Sources of funds.
- §1-19A-13.2 National register eligibility required.
- §1-19A-13.3 Amount of loans and grants--Interest rate--Extensions and renewals--Amounts available for structures with public use.
- §1-19A-13.4 Funds to be used for restoration of historic properties.
- §1-19A-13.5 Promulgation of rules regarding historical preservation loans and grants.
- §1-19A-14 Information provided on historic properties.
- §1-19A-15 Stimulation of public interest in historic preservation.
- §1-19A-16 On-going programs of office--Programs of school of mines and technology not affected--Charge for publications.
- §1-19A-17 Improvement and operation of historic properties--Legislative consent required for acquisition.
- §1-19A-18 Obsolete.
- §1-19A-18.1 State Review Board abolished.
- §1-19A-19 Powers and duties of board.
- §1-19A-20 Tax moratorium on increased valuation due to restoration or rehabilitation of historic property.
- §1-19A-21 Covenant to maintain property required to benefit from chapter.
- §1-19A-22 Cancellation of tax moratorium.
- §1-19A-23 Ratification of previous moratoriums.
- §1-19A-24 Moratoriums for certain property prohibited.
- §1-19A-25 Heritage area designation.
- §1-19A-26 Determining heritage areas.
- §1-19A-27 Promulgation of rules for heritage area designations.
- §1-19A-28 Promotional materials to consider designated heritage areas--Prioritizing heritage areas for historic properties benefits.
- §1-19A-29 Promulgation of rules to administer chapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.