2011 South Dakota Code
Title 1 STATE AFFAIRS AND GOVERNMENT
Chapter 19A. Preservation of Historic Sites
§1-19A-29 Promulgation of rules to administer chapter.
1-19A-29. Promulgation of rules to administer chapter. For the purpose of the administration of this chapter the State Historical Society Board of Trustees shall adopt rules pursuant to chapter 1-26 in the following areas:
(2) Standards for historic preservation, restoration, and rehabilitation projects;
(3) Project application procedures;
(4) Requests for project information;
(5) Project approval and nonapproval;
(6) Terms of project certification;
(7) County notification of certification;
(8) Terms of restrictive covenants;
(9) Filing of restrictive covenants;
(10) Violation of covenants; and
(11) Cancellation of certification.
Source: SL 1994, ch 16, § 3.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.