2011 South Dakota Code
Title 1 STATE AFFAIRS AND GOVERNMENT
Chapter 19A. Preservation of Historic Sites
§1-19A-19 Powers and duties of board.
1-19A-19. Powers and duties of board. The State Historical Society Board of Trustees shall:
(1) Approve nominations to the state and national registers of historic places;
(2) Review the state survey of historic properties undertaken in accordance with the provisions of this chapter;
(3) Review the content of the state preservation plan developed in accordance with the provisions of this chapter;
(4) Approve the removal of properties from the state register;
(5) Recommend the removal of properties from the national register; and
(6) Otherwise act in an advisory capacity to the Office of History.
Source: SL 1973, ch 14, § 4; SL 2009, ch 1, § 69.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.