2017 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 4 - Counties
CHAPTER 12 - FEE IN LIEU OF PROPERTY TAXES
- Extra Notes
- Section 4-12-10. Definitions.
- Section 4-12-20. Lease agreements between county, municipality, school district, water and sewer authority, or other political subdivisions and another party to contain provision for fees in lieu of taxes.
- Section 4-12-30. Fees in lieu of taxes; exception for qualifying inducement lease agreements.
- Section 4-12-40. [Reserved]
- Section 4-12-45. Agreements; content requirements; waiver.
- Section 4-12-50. Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.